The rubber belt vacuum filter USES the press cloth as the filter medium and USES the material's gravity and vacuum suction to separate the solid from the liquid. Rubber band is used as vacuum chamber. The vacuum chamber works continuously with the motor. The press cloth is placed on the rubber belt and runs together with the rubber belt. The rubber belt and friction belt form a seal. The sludge is distributed on the press cloth through the distributor. When the vacuum chamber is opened in the vacuum system, a vacuum zone is created on the rubber strip. Through the pore chamber, the solid powder is held on the press cloth, and then the filter cake is formed. The liquid entering the vacuum chamber is discharged through the water and steam separator. Move with rubber belt, preformed filter cake into washing section, dry section. The final press cloth is separated from the rubber belt and the cake is removed from the unloading roller. The press cloth removed from the cake is cleaned and then reused, reentering the filter area through a set of support rollers and grinding devices, which requires a new cycle.
1. Widely used in solid-liquid separation.
2. Ideal sludge dewatering equipment.
3. Place the annular abrasive belt between the vacuum container and the rubber belt, and conduct air test and lubrication with water to maintain a stable vacuum degree and a high operating state.
4. Rubber belt is supported by air or water pad to reduce resistance and extend the service life of rubber belt.
5. The whole structure adopts modular design, which can be strengthened freely and is convenient for transportation and installation.
6. Automatic vacuum balance discharge tank or vapor-liquid separator is equipped with automatic zero potential difference discharge or high potential difference discharge to meet the requirements of different working conditions
7. The control system adopts PLC program control system to ensure the safe operation and monitoring of the program.
Advantages and features of belt press:
1. Automatic continuous operation.
2. Greatly reduce sludge volume and save transportation cost.
3. Convenient arrangement of roller, high dehydration efficiency
4. Using the latest advanced technology, add a more independent concentration equipment, based on the normal type of belt press, which greatly improves the water removal capacity.
5. The combination of dynamic flocculation reactor and static flocculation reactor can reduce the flocculation consumption by 8-15%.
6. High working capacity (150% normal), low filter cake moisture content (10% lower than normal moisture content), low working cost (30% lower than normal moisture content)
7. The frame adopts high-quality seamless square steel tube (no. 10-12), sandblasting, high intensity fluorocarbon finish, and anti-corrosion ability lasting over 8 years.
8. The main body is made of stainless steel (304), including the main roller and auxiliary roller, fender, pipe, waterproof cover, nozzle and blade, etc.
9. High-quality bearing, bearing seat completely sealed, can be used for more than 3 years.
10. The extrusion and transmission roller adopts seamless steel tube, with wear-resistant rubber on the outer surface, with a service life of more than 5 years.
Belt filter press can be used in the following industries:
* municipal plant
* pulp and paper industry.
* leather industry
* textile processing
* fruit and vegetable processing Kirchen/Germany.
* steel mills and rolling mills.
* the sugar industry
* biological water treatment.
* ceramics industry
Other types of belt vacuum filter press: