Rubber belt type vacuum filter takes filter cloth as filter medium, adopt material gravity and vacuum suction to separate solid and liquid materials. It is adopted ring rubber belt as a vacuum chamber. The vacuum chamber continuously running by motor, filter cloth are layup to the rubber belt and running along with the belt, the rubber belt with friction belt create a water-tight seal. Slurry are distributed on filter cloth by distributing device When the vacuum chamber is switched on vacuum system, it will create a vacuum area on rubber belt, Filtrate liquor pass through filter cloth by horizontal grooves on rubber belt, then get together and go into the vacuum chamber by micro pore, Solid powder are holding on filter cloth, then create a filter cake. The liquid which have got into vacuum chamber be discharged by steam-water separator. Move along with the rubber belt, preformed filter cake get into washing section and suck dry section. Finale filter cloth and rubber belt are divided, the filter cake is discharged from discharging roller. The filter cloth which discharge filter cake are washed, then can be re-used, re-access to filtrate area by a set of supportive rollers and rectify device, begging a new cycle.Main technical parameter and price:
|Filter area||5 m2|
|Effective width of filter belt||1000mm|
|Rubber belt running speed||2-7m/min|
|Vacuum box length||5.4m|
|Main drive power||4KW|
|Main Drive Reducer Model||AB4HH6|
|Main drive reducer output torque||More than 8000N*M|
|Main drive motor operating frequency||10-50HZ|
|Filter cloth washing water pressure||0.4MPa or more|
|Filter cloth washing water consumption||1.5-3 m3/h|
|Vacuum box lubrication water pressure||0.15MPa|
|Vacuum box lubrication water consumption||8-25L/min|
|Installment total length||15m|
|Installment total width||3.5m|
1. Widely used in solid-liquid separation
2. Ideal equipment for sludge dewatering
3. Ring type abrasive belt is set between vacuum container and the rubber belt, water is used to air proof and lubricate which can keep stable and higher vacuum degree, good for stable operation state.
4. Rubber belt is supported by air cushion or water to reduce the resistance and is good to prolong service life of the rubber belt.
5. The whole structure adopts module design which can be consolidated freely, convenient for transportation and installation.
6. Vacuum balance automatic discharging tank or steam-liquid separator is set to carry out zero potential difference automatic discharging or high potential difference discharging to satisfy requirements from different working states
7. The control system uses PLC program control system, provide safety guarantee of running and supervision of the procedure.Advantages and characteristics of belt press:
1. Continuous and fully automatic operation
2. High reduction of sludge volume for saving of transport cost
3. High dewatering performance due to the convenient arrangement of the rollers
4. Using the latest advanced technology, add one more independent concentrated device based on normal type belt press, significantly increased the ability of water removal.
5. 8-15% lower flocculation consumption with combination of dynamic and static flocculation reactor.
6. High working capacity (150% of normal type), low moisture content of filter cake (10% less than normal type), low working cost (30% lower than normal type)
7. The frame is made of high quality seamless square steel pipe (10#-12#) with sandblast and high strength fluorin-carbon finish, makes anticorrosive ability keep more than 8 years.
8. The main body are made of stainless steel (304), including main and assistant rollers, fender, flume, waterproof cover, muzzle and sheets, etc.
9. High quality bearing with full airproof bearing seat, available to run more than 3 years.
10. Extrusion and transmission rollers are made of seamless steel pipe with anti-wearing rubber outside, valid to work more than 5 years.The belt filter press can be used in the following industrial sectors:
* municipal plants
* pulp and paper industry
* leather industry
* textile processing
* fruit and vegetable processing Kirchen/Germany.
* steel works and roller mills
* sugar industry
* bio-water processing
* Ceramic industry
* Mining industry.