It is adopted ring rubber belt as a vacuum chamber. The vacuum chamber continuously running by motor, filter cloth are layup to the rubber belt and running along with the belt, the rubber belt with friction belt create a water-tight seal. Slurry are distributed on filter cloth by distributing device When the vacuum chamber is switched on vacuum system, it will create a vacuum area on rubber belt, Filtrate liquor pass through filter cloth by horizontal grooves on rubber belt, then get together and go into the vacuum chamber by micro pore, Solid powder are holding on filter cloth, then create a filter cake. Main technical parameter and price:
|Filter area||5 m2|
|Effective width of filter belt||1000mm|
|Rubber belt running speed||2-7m/min|
|Vacuum box length||5.4m|
|Main drive power||4KW|
|Main Drive Reducer Model||AB4HH6|
|Main drive reducer output torque||More than 8000N*M|
|Main drive motor operating frequency||10-50HZ|
|Filter cloth washing water pressure||0.4MPa or more|
|Filter cloth washing water consumption||1.5-3 m3/h|
|Vacuum box lubrication water pressure||0.15MPa|
|Vacuum box lubrication water consumption||8-25L/min|
|Installment total length||15m|
|Installment total width||3.5m|
1. Widely used in solid-liquid separation
2. Ideal equipment for sludge dewatering
3. Ring type abrasive belt is set between vacuum container and the rubber belt, water is used to air proof and lubricate which can keep stable and higher vacuum degree, good for stable operation state.
4. Rubber belt is supported by air cushion or water to reduce the resistance and is good to prolong service life of the rubber belt.Advantages and characteristics of belt press:
1. Continuous and fully automatic operation
2. High reduction of sludge volume for saving of transport cost
3. High dewatering performance due to the convenient arrangement of the rollers
4. Using the latest advanced technology, add one more independent concentrated device based on normal type belt press, significantly increased the ability of water removal.
5. 8-15% lower flocculation consumption with combination of dynamic and static flocculation reactor.FAQ:
1. How to buy your interested products?
You can provide us the water sources, water quality, flow rate and ground area, material requirements about your project (More details, please contact us).
2. How to pay?
L/C or T/T are acceptable.Usually, 50% payment in advance, 50% payment before delivery.
3. What is the delivery time?
It depends on order quantities. Generally speaking, the delivery time will be within 2months.