DU rubber belt vacuum filter is a device that realizes solid-liquid separation by vacuum negative pressure. In structure, the filter section is arranged along the horizontal length, which can continuously complete filtration, washing, blotting, filter cloth regeneration, etc. . The equipment has the advantages of high automation, large production capacity, good washing effect, low filter cake moisture, flexible operation and simple maintenance.Structural :
The vacuum belt filter is composed of a feeding device, a washing device, a filter cloth, a friction belt, a cleaning device, a rubber belt, a correcting device, a filtrate main pipe, a switching valve, a arranging separator, a washing pump, a vacuum pump and the like.Feature:
1. A fixed vacuum box is used, the tape moves on the vacuum box and forms a structure with a vacuum box. The sealing water acts as both a lubricant and a coolant to form an effective vacuum seal.
2. In the way of supporting the tape, the rolling roller support can reduce the frictional resistance of the tape running and increase the service life of the tape.
3. Modular and detachable frame structure is adopted on the whole structure to ensure the installation, maintenance and equipment maintenance of the ring tape.
4. Realized continuous filtration in the true sense, continuous vacuum state of materials from feeding, dehydration and washing.
5. Rubber belt vacuum filter is the solid-liquid separation equipment with the highest filtration efficiency, the largest production capacity, the best washing effect and the simplest operation in the vacuum filter series.
1. Chemical industry: alcohol, calcium carbonate, sodium sulfide, potassium chlorate, synthetic resin, all kinds of monomer, active carbon, aluminum hydroxide, chromate, plastic, rubber industry additives, fungicide, ferric oxide, lead oxide, coating, dye and its intermediates, molecular sieve, catalyst, etc.
2. Fertilizer: slurry after calcium carbonate, phosphogypsum, nitrate of lime, calcium sulfate(NPK)and saltpetre phosphorus mothods.
3. Foods: calcium citrate, citric acid (in calcium sulfate), lactose, protein (potatoes), vegetable oil, cane sugar, calcium oxalate, bleaching earth oil, etc.
4. Medical: antibiotics, ammonium chloride, fluoride soda, enzymes, aperient, penicillin salt, sedative, vitamin, etc.
5. Mining metallurgy:ilmenite, uranium decomposer,aluminium ore extraction, rare earth mineral lixiviate and extraction, aluminum hydroxide, alumina, rutile, carnallite,sylvite, copper slag, metal floatation concentrate, gold concentrate, red mud, gold precipitate, coal mud(coaly floatation and fines), etc.
6. Paper: paper-making effluent, industry waste water, filter paper pulp, etc.
7. Environmental protection: industrial wastewater, sewage mud.