Rubber belt type vacuum filter takes filter cloth as filter medium, adopt material gravity and vacuum suction to separate solid and liquid materials. It is adopted ring rubber belt as a vacuum chamber. The vacuum chamber continuously running by motor, filter cloth are layup to the rubber belt and running along with the belt, the rubber belt with friction belt create a water-tight seal. Slurry are distributed on filter cloth by distributing device When the vacuum chamber is switched on vacuum system, it will create a vacuum area on rubber belt, Filtrate liquor pass through filter cloth by horizontal grooves on rubber belt, then get together and go into the vacuum chamber by micro pore, Solid powder are holding on filter cloth, then create a filter cake. The liquid which have got into vacuum chamber be discharged by steam-water separator. Move along with the rubber belt, preformed filter cake get into washing section and suck dry section. Finale filter cloth and rubber belt are divided, the filter cake is discharged from discharging roller. The filter cloth which discharge filter cake are washed, then can be re-used, re-access to filtrate area by a set of supportive rollers and rectify device, begging a new cycle.
1. Modularized design: easy installation and transportation.
2. High auto degrees: Consecutive auto feeding, filtering, washing, dewatering, discharging, cloth cleaning improves production efficiency.
3. Convenient filter technology: cake thickness, water washing, counter current decantation stages, vacuum degree, filter speed can be adjusted for optimistic effect.
4. Fine decantation effect: even and thorough multi-stage advection or counter current decantation makes collection and reuse of mother liquor and washing liquor separately.
5. Operation:continuous, and fully automatic operation, filtration speed with frequency control.
6. Control system: PLC program fully automatic-controlled system , DCS remote interface to realize remote monitoring and operation
7. The frame: made of high quality seamless square steel pipe (10#-12#) with sandblast and high strength fluorin-carbon finish, makes anticorrosive ability keep more than 8 years.
8. Rubber belt: supported by air cushion or water to reduce the resistance and is good to prolong service life of the rubber belt.
9. High quality bearing: with full airproof bearing seat, available to run more than 3 years.
10. Extrusion and transmission rollers: made of seamless steel pipe with anti-wearing rubber outside, valid to work more than 5 years.
11. The main body are made of stainless steel (304), including vacuum box, fender, flume, waterproof cover, muzzle and sheets, etc.
1. How to buy your interested products?
You can provide us the water sources, water quality, flow rate and ground area, material requirements about your project (More details, please contact us).
2. How to pay?
L/C or T/T are acceptable.
3. What is the delivery time?
It depends on order quantities. Generally speaking, the delivery time will be within 2 months.
4. How to pack the products?
We use standard export package. If you have special package requirements, we will pack as you required, but the fees will be paid by customers.
5. How to install after the equipment arriving destination?
We will provide detailed illustrations to you. If it is necessary, we will send technicians to help you.
6. How long is the validity?
The validity is 12 months after installation.
Experimental data for reference:
|Materials Name||Liquid to solid Ratio||Water Content of Filter %||Production Efficiency Kg/m3/h||Materials Name||Liquid to solid Ratio||Water Content of Filter%||Production Efficiency Kg/m3/h|
|Citric Acid||5/1-3/1||15||25.8||Miscible liquids of sodium hydroxide and CUS||4/1||19.6||416|
|Zinc Oxide||10/1||51.2||75.9||ABS resin||10/1||36-38||170-232|
|Mining slurry soaked by Mno reductico acid||3.1||45.06||88.46||Calcium Phosphate Ore Magma||3.5/1||21.5||345|
|Ferromagnet||2.5/1-4/1||7.6||500-1000||Soluble Phosphor Fertilizer||2/1-5/1||7-10||1000-2000|
|Sulphur mine||4/1-2.5/1||11.63||360-800||Vitriol dirt||1.5/1||37-40||665-780|
|Copper mine||4/1-2.5/1||12||400-600||Aluminous rocks||5/1-4/1||26.4-29||1700|
|Mine remaining part||9/1-4/1||21.4||300-500||Caustic mud||4/1||47-51||266-613|
|Iron-stone||2/1-1.5/1||8-10||2000-3000||Residue silicon of aluminium sulphate||1.5/1||37||200|
|Manganite||2/1||15-17||800-1000||Fermentated liquid of gentamicin||1/1-2/1||33.1||78.5|
|Aluminium Hydroxide||4/1||15-17||350||Coarse zinc oxide||4/1||23.5||233|
|Fluorite power||2/1||11||800||Fluoride-bearing calcium lime||4/1-5/1||42-51||200-560|
|Caustic mud||4/1||47-51||266-613||Ammonium Salt||4/1||18-20||1000-1500|
|Coal ash||10/1||20.7||4.9m3/m3/h||Wet cement||2/1||16-20||787|
|Gold mine||2/1||25-27||111||Fine coal of coal dressing||4/1||22.4||218|
|Sub-ammonium tungstate||2/1||71||200||Tail coal of coal dressing||6/1||25||100|
|Organic nitrous dye-stuff||30/1-20/1||69||100||Zinc Sulfate Ore Magma||5/1||45-50||312|
|4A zeolite||80-100 g/L||43||164||Agate seed||200-400 g/L||20||684|
|Finished agate||260-600 g/L||15||125||Silica residue||4.5||35||342|
|Baeyer aluminium hydroxide seed||400-800g/L||15||2000||Desulfuration Gypsum||1/1||10||800-1000|
|Boehmite||8/1||60||30-50|| || || || |