DU rubber vacuum belt filter press is the equipment which take advantage of vacuum pressure to achieve solid-liquid separation. On the aspect of structure, its filter section along the direction of horizontal length, can achieve operation of filtering, washing, drying, filter fabric regeneration, etc. This equipment has the advantage of highly automatic, large capacity, good washing effect, low moisture content of cake, simple operation, easy to be maintained, etc. It's the ideal equipment for mining industry.
1 Vacuum sealing: vacuum belt filter press is equipped a fixed vacuum box, the rubber belt moves on the vacuum box, the water can be functioned as the lubricant as well as coolant, thus creating a good vacuum condition.
2 Long service life of rubber belt: in respect of support, this machine equipped with rollers, thus reducing the friction and extending the belt's service life.
3 Easy to be installed and maintained: the machine adopts modularized structure which can be dismantled easily.
4 High efficiency: the machine achieves continuous filtration, materials are kept in vacuum condition in the whole procession.
Vacuum belt filter press use filter cloth as medium. It takes advantage of gravity and vacuum section to achieve solid-liquid separation. It adopts ring shaped rubber belt as vacuum vessel. The ring shaped belt moves under the power of motor, and the filter cloth which wrapped on the belt also moves along it. The slurry is distributed uniformly on the filter cloth by the distributing device. Vacuum section will be formed on the rubber belt when the vacuum system begins to work. And liquid pass through the filter cloth under the power of subatmospheric pressure and gravity; solid material are stopped and forms cakes on the cloth. The liquid will be collected by the row liquid separator and can be reused. Cake will be discharged when the filter cloth separates from the rubber belt.
Application scope of belt filter press:
Municipal wastewater treatment
Pulp and paper mill sludge
Ore pulp dewatering
Aquatic product sludge
The vacuum belt filter is composed of a feeding device, a washing device, a filter cloth, a friction belt, a cleaning device, a rubber belt, a correcting device, a filtrate main pipe, a switching valve, a arranging separator, a washing pump, a vacuum pump and the like.Feature:
1. Modularized design: easy installation and transportation.
2. High auto degrees: Consecutive auto feeding, filtering, washing, dewatering, discharging, cloth cleaning improves production efficiency.
3. Convenient filter technology: cake thickness, water washing, counter current decantation stages, vacuum degree, filter speed can be adjusted for optimistic effect.
4. Fine decantation effect: even and thorough multi-stage advection or counter current decantation makes collection and reuse of mother liquor and washing liquor separately.
5. Operation:continuous, and fully automatic operation, filtration speed with frequency control.
6. Control system: PLC program fully automatic-controlled system , DCS remote interface to realize remote monitoring and operation
7. The frame: made of high quality seamless square steel pipe (10#-12#) with sandblast and high strength fluorin-carbon finish, makes anticorrosive ability keep more than 8 years.
8. Rubber belt: supported by air cushion or water to reduce the resistance and is good to prolong service life of the rubber belt.
9. High quality bearing: with full airproof bearing seat, available to run more than 3 years.
10. Extrusion and transmission rollers: made of seamless steel pipe with anti-wearing rubber outside, valid to work more than 5 years.
11. The main body are made of stainless steel (304), including vacuum box, fender, flume, waterproof cover, muzzle and sheets, etc.Application industry:
1. Chemical industry: alcohol, calcium carbonate, sodium sulfide, potassium chlorate, synthetic resin, all kinds of monomer, active carbon, aluminum hydroxide, chromate, plastic, rubber industry additives, fungicide, ferric oxide, lead oxide, coating, dye and its intermediates, molecular sieve, catalyst, etc.
2. Fertilizer: slurry after calcium carbonate, phosphogypsum, nitrate of lime, calcium sulfate(NPK)and saltpetre phosphorus mothods.
3. Foods: calcium citrate, citric acid (in calcium sulfate), lactose, protein (potatoes), vegetable oil, cane sugar, calcium oxalate, bleaching earth oil, etc.
4. Medical: antibiotics, ammonium chloride, fluoride soda, enzymes, aperient, penicillin salt, sedative, vitamin, etc.
5. Mining metallurgy:ilmenite, uranium decomposer,aluminium ore extraction, rare earth mineral lixiviate and extraction, aluminum hydroxide, alumina, rutile, carnallite,sylvite, copper slag, metal floatation concentrate, gold concentrate, red mud, gold precipitate, coal mud(coaly floatation and fines), etc.
6. Paper: paper-making effluent, industry waste water, filter paper pulp, etc.
7. Environmental protection: industrial wastewater, sewage mud.