1. Widely used in solid-liquid seperation
2. Ideal equipment for sludge dewatering
3. Ring type abrasive belt is set between vacuum container and the rubber belt, water is used to airproof and
lubricate which can keep stable and higher vacuum degree, good for stable operation state.
4. Rubber belt is supported by air cushion or water to reduce the resistance and is good to prolong service life
of the rubber belt.
5. The whole structure adopts module design which can be consolidated freely, convenient for transportation
6. Vacuum balance automatic discharging tank or steam-liquid separator is set to carry out zero potential
difference automatic discharging or high potential difference discharging to satisfy requirements from
different working states
7. The control system uses PLC technology to carry out PID regulation, provide safety guarantee of running
and supervision of the procedure.
Advantages and characteristics of belt press :
1. Continuous and fully automatic operation
2. High reduction of sludge volume for saving of transport cost
3. High dewatering performance due to the convenient arrangement of the rollers
4. Using the latest advanced technology, add one more independent concentrated device based on normal type
belt press, significantly increased the ability of water removal.
5. 8-15% lower flocculation consumption with combination of dynamic and static flocculation reactor.
6. High working capacity (150% of normal type), low moisture content of filter cake (10% less than normal
type), low working cost(30% lower than normal type)
7. The frame is made of high quality seamless square steel pipe(10#-12#) with sandblast and high strength
fluorin-carbon finish, makes anticorrosive ability keep more than 8 years.
8. The main body are made of stainless steel (304), including main and assistant rollers, fender, flume,
waterproof cover, muzzle and sheets, etc.
9. High quality bearing with full airproof bearing seat, available to run more than 3 years.
10. Extrusion and transmission rollers are made of seamless steel pipe with anti-wearing rubber outside, valid
to work more than 5 years.
The belt filter press can be used in the following industrial sectors:
* municipal plants
* pulp and paper industry
* leather industry
* textile processing
* fruit and vegetable processing Kirchen/Germany.
* steel works and roller mills
* sugar industry
* bio-water processing
* Ceramic industry
* Mining industry.
|Model||filter area||width of filter belt ||total length||total width||total height||weight|
|effective length of filter belt|