The belt filter press is a continuous-feed dewatering device that applies chemical conditioning, gravity draining, and mechanical pressure to dewater sludge. Rubber belt type vacuum filter takes filter bag as filter medium, adopt material gravity and vacuum suction to separate solid and liquid materials. It is adopted ring rubber belt as a vacuum chamber. The vacuum chamber continuously running by motor, filter cloth are layup to the rubber belt and running along with the belt, the rubber belt with friction belt create a water-tight seal. Slurry are distributed on filter cloth by distributing device When the vacuum chamber is switched on vacuum system, it will create a vacuum area on rubber belt, Filtrate liquor pass through filter cloth by horizontal grooves on rubber belt, then get together and go into the vacuum chamber by micro pore, Solid powder are holding on filter cloth, then create a filter cake. The liquid which have got into vacuum chamber be discharged by steam-water separator. Move along with the rubber belt, preformed filter cake get into washing section and suck dry section. Finale filter cloth and rubber belt are divided, the filter cake are discharged from discharging roller. The filter cloth which discharge filter cake are washed ,then can be re-used, re-access to filtrate area by a sets of supportive roller and rectify device, begging a new cycle.
1. Widely used in solid-liquid separation
2. Ideal equipment for sludge dewatering
3. Ring type abrasive belt is set between vacuum container and the rubber belt, water is used to air proof and lubricate which can keep stable and higher vacuum degree, good for stable operation state.
4. Rubber belt is supported by air cushion or water to reduce the resistance and is good to prolong service life of the rubber belt.
5. The whole structure adopts module design which can be consolidated freely, convenient for transportation and installation.
6. Vacuum balance automatic discharging tank or steam-liquid separator is set to carry out zero potential difference automatic discharging or high potential difference discharging to satisfy requirements from different working states
7. The control system uses PLC technology to carry out PID regulation, provide safety guarantee of running and supervision of the procedure.
III. Advantages and characteristics of belt press:
1. Continuous and fully automatic operation
2. High reduction of sludge volume for saving of transport cost
3. High dewatering performance due to the convenient arrangement of the rollers
4. Using the latest advanced technology, add one more independent concentrated device based on normal type belt press, significantly increased the ability of water removal.
5. 8-15% lower flocculation consumption with combination of dynamic and static flocculation reactor.