Once you know the mechanism and cause of the formation of icing, you can use the following positive and effective measures to prevent icing:
1. Shorten the storage time of materials and use closed storage to prevent materials from absorbing too much moisture. A large amount of water will not only affect the activity of the material and reduce the output rate of magnesium, but also emulsify the vacuum pump oil and affect the normal operation of the vacuum pump. It is also one of the main sources of icing.
2. Clean the filter medium when sucking. The filter medium will be blocked due to dust adhesion after a period of use. The filter medium should be cleaned regularly to ensure its smoothness.
3. Should ensure that the filter has a sufficient cross-sectional area. The filter cross-sectional area of some magnesium manufacturers is too small, which not only increases the workload of cleaning the filter media, but also easily causes clogging in a short time, intensifying the condensation of water vapor in the filter layer.
4. Remove the cooling water jacket of the filter in a way. The magnesium manufacturer's filter has a cooling water jacket, which will aggravate the condensation of water vapor in the filter layer. If the filter media uses non-thermally conductive materials, the icing process can be slowed.
5. Use water ring pump as the initial pump. A large amount of dust and water vapor in the initial stage of reduction can be directly discharged by the water ring pump. This not only reduces the workload of cleaning the filter medium, but also does not easily cause clogging in a short time, reduces the condensation of water vapor in the filter layer, and also reduces the pollution of the vacuum pump oil.
6. Prevent the water in the water ring pump from pouring into the tank. When the operation is improper or the quality of the valve is not good, it is easy to cause the water in the water ring pump to enter the vacuum line